- Do you love the complexities and immediate feedback of Google Ads?
- Do you have at least four years’ managing a range of Google Ads accounts?
- Would you thrive in a role with a huge focus on results achieved not hours worked, staff happiness, flexible working hours, and a half day dedicated to learning every week?
Perhaps you’re working in a large agency and feel under-appreciated or bored, and you’re keen to go from being a small fish in a big pond, to a big fish in a small pond?
If that tickles your fancy, we may have the perfect role for you.
We are a fast growing digital marketing agency based in the Woodstock Exchange looking for a Google AdWords ninja who has mastered the art and science of complex Google AdWords campaign management.
While most of our team of 10 focuses on SEO, you will be the “go to” person for Paid Search. We anticipate within 6 months you will have a junior Paid Search Specialist reporting to you.
Facebook advertising experience is a plus. We want to offer a lot more FB advertising to our clients.
What we expect from you?
- At least four+ dedicated years of managing 40+ Google Ads accounts
- An almost unhealthy addiction to the wonderful world of paid search
- You have successfully developed large campaigns from scratch
- You have ripped apart bad campaigns and turned them around
- You could talk about the intricacies of quality score till the cows come home
- You are Google AdWords certified (duh!)
- You have put a lot of brain power into what you want to be doing (and not doing) with your life
- A straightforward communication style
- An insatiable desire to learn
As the PPC manager, you will have total responsibility for the setup, management and the results of a portfolio of clients! If you’re totally comfortable with this responsibility then you’ll love this role.
You will have huge flexibility where and when you work. Part of the week will be at our funky Woodstock (Cape Town) office, and part of the week can be remote (if you choose).
We think 9am to 5pm jobs suck. So you will be free to structure your day around your other passions – boxing session at 11am…or yoga at 3pm…no problem.
You will be an avid learner, constantly soaking up new developments in the online world. As part of the CleverClicks team, we’ll invest at least half a day per week in improving your skills.
Most importantly, you’ll love learning new tricks and tools to do your job even faster.
CleverClicks is a fast-growing Australian-based digital marketing agency with staff in Australia as well as Cape Town. Our ‘outward’ mission is to help small and medium-sized business owners live their entrepreneurial dreams. We do this through implementing clever marketing strategies with SEO, PPC and social.
Just as importantly, our ‘inward’ mission is for each of us to push ourselves into the next level of personal growth. Whatever that may be for you. Making you more fulfilled, more valuable and ultimately, happier. More to be revealed in the interview.
We take ongoing education very seriously. You will have at least a half day every week for courses and training.
We give you the flexibility to achieve the optimal work/life balance for you, allowing you to be productive while living a fun and exciting life. We offer each team member the services of a personal coach twice a month.
- Google Ads Profesional (duh!)
- Advanced Google AdWords skills (4+ years experience, managed at least 40 client accounts)
- Advanced AdWords Editor skills
- Intermediate Google Analytics skills
- Sharp analytical mind
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables)
- PPC landing page knowledge
- Insightful client reporting
- A fascination with landing page and conversion rate optimisation
- Facebook advertising
If you truly love paid search, this could well be the best job you’ve ever had.
- Head of Paid Search, Cape Town, Century City, Canal Walk, Mark1
- Doubleclick Specialist | Media Agency, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Amplified Talent
- Head of Paid Media, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Head of Paid Media, Cape Town, Woodstock
Article source: http://www.bizcommunity.com/Job/196/12/354014.html