- Develop domain expertise in client’s business space to drive results
- Demonstrate a grasp of the fundamental importance of clean data to empower successful digital marketing initiatives, in support of larger business objectives
- Identify gaps throughout the customer experience and recommend solutions
- Ensure client expectations are met and results are delivered
- Articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, both in speech and writing
- Cultivate and manager relationships at the company and among the team
- Collaborate with the team lead and do so in a manner consistent with our culture and values
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges
- Demonstrate high intellectual bandwidth, as well an ability to prioritize and work on the right things at the right time
- College degree (required) plus at least 3 years of relevant work experience in marketing, consulting, and/or media.
- Experienced with Google Analytics and has implemented, configured, and customized the tool
- Deployed Google Analytics through Google Tag Manager
- Has focused in one or more of the following areas: digital analytics, optimization, statistical modeling, consumer insights, and/or marketing analytics
- Understand how to read and interpret reports
- R knowledge or can speak to big data
- Experience with BigQuery or have used data visualization tools like Tableau is a plus!
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.